This will be a fun, energetic, and safe community event where you can enjoy Heritage Trail's scenic route along the Fox River, while also passing through three of Little Chute's most popular parks (Doyle Park, Island Park, and Heesakker Park). There will be a water station in sight of the Nelson Family Heritage Crossing, so you can get a glimpse at the construction of the project. All participants of the event will be timed, and results will be available online. Once the race is complete, participants are welcome to stay for end of the race snacks, beverages, and music.
LITTLE CHUTE RIVER RUN 5K (Run/Walk) - All ages event will be held on Saturday, May 8. Participants will meet at Doyle Park (100 Van Buren Street) which will be the start/end site for the event. Race check-in starts at 7:30am where participants will obtain their event t-shirt and number bib with timing chip. Event runners will start at 9:00am and walkers of the event will start at 9:15am.
Registration begins Friday, March 12. Event fee is $25 and each person must register individually. "Early Registration" includes event t-shirt if registration done by Monday, April 26 deadline. Registrations after that date will not receive event t-shirt at checkin.
* Masks are required by participants when at the registration booth.
* Masks are not required by participants while actively engaging in run/walk.
* Events will have staggered start for physical distancing purposes.
* Hand sanitizer will be available at the registration booth, water station, and snack/beverage tables at the end of the run.
* All staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask at event.
* Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, etc.) are asked to stay home.
***Rev Code 8-805***
RIVER RUN 5K - Event held Saturday, May 8. The start/end site will be Doyle Park located at 100 Van Buren Street. Race check-in starts at 7:30am where you will obtain your event t-shirt and number bib with timing chip. Event runners will start at 9:00am and walkers of the event will start at 9:15am.
|Program Type||YOUTH TO ADULT PROGRAM|
|Enrollment Begin Date||3/12/2021|
|Enrollment End Date||4/26/2021|
|Age Minimum||5 Enforced - As of date 5/8/2021|
|Maximum||99 Enforced - As of date 5/8/2021|